Why Retail Investors Lose Money in Commodity Market?
- He is among the last few people to enter into the Bull Run
- He keeps on changing a single commodity
- Never put the stop loss in the system
- Always, the first one to exit from the commodity which are in the bull run, with minimum profit…
Do’s and Dont’s
- It seemingly looks to be the simplest and the most rewarding. But in intraday trading one has to be very fast and quick and have to be on your toes always, so there are certain rules which one has to keep in mind
- If index is in positive from yesterday and the commodity you are holding is in minus then it …
- Never do overtrading.
- Never let a profit run into a loss.
- Don’t enter a trade, if you are unsure of the trend.
- When in doubt, get out, and don’t get in when in doubt.
- Only trade active markets.
- Distribute your risks equally among different markets.
- Never limit of you orders. Trade at the markets.