MCX Commodities Trading Levels for October 6, 2014
MakeMyTrade.in | October 6, 2014
- Trading as per support and resistance levels may be quite useful for intraday trading in commodities.
- Resistance is termed as the level where the commodity generally gets some opposite force before it can go further up.
- Support is the level where a stock get buying interest before it can fall further.
- Under the normal market conditions or in the absence of some extremely panic news the support and the resistance levels can act as good levels for initiating the buying/selling.
- In general, it is advisable to buy the stock at support levels and sell at resistance levels.
- In Intraday, there are few support and resistance levels known as Support1, Support2, Resistance1, Resistance2, etc.
Support Resistance Levels for Major MCX Commodity Futures for October 06, 2014
|Commodity||Sup 2||Sup 1||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|