MCX Energy Support and Resistance Levels for 7th Jan’13
Make My Trade | India (www.makemytrade.in)
- Trading as per support and resistance levels may be quite useful for intraday trading in commodities.
- Resistance is termed as the level where the commodity generally gets some opposite force before it can go further up.
- A support is the level where a Commodity get buying interest before it can fall further.
- Under the normal market conditions or in the absense of some extremely panic news the support and the resistance levels can act as good levels for initiating the buying/selling.
- In general, it is advisable to buy the commodities at support levels and sell at the resistance levels.
- In Intraday, there are few support and resistance levels known as Support1, Support2, Resistance1, Resistance2, etc.t
MCX Crude oil and MCX Natural gas Support and Resistance Levels for 07th January, 2013;
|MCX Energy Support and Resistance|