NSE Index Futures Support Resistance for Nov 13, 2013
Make My Trade, India | Nov 13, 2013
- Trading as per support and resistance levels may be quite useful for daily (Intra-day) trading in NSE Index futures.
- Resistance is termed as the level where the satock/index future generally gets some opposite force before it can go further up.
- A support is the level where a stock/index future get buying interest before it can fall further.
- Under the normal market conditions or in the absence of some extremely panic news the support and the resistance levels can act as good levels for initiating the buying/selling.
- In general, it is advisable to buy the stock/index future at support levels and sell at the resistance levels
In Intraday, there are few support and resistance levels known as Support1, Support2, Resistance1, Resistance2, etc
Nifty Future Levels for 13th Nov’13
|Pivot Level = 6094|
|Support1 6034||Resistance1 6124|
|Support2 6003||Resistance2 6184|
|Support3 5943||Resistance3 6214|
Bank Nifty Future Levels for 13th Nov’13
|Pivot Level = 10744|
|Support1 10542||Resistance1 10844|
|Support2 10441||Resistance2 11046|
|Support3 10240||Resistance3 11146|
Get 90% Accurate Trading Tips on Nifty & Bank Nifty on your mobile! Call 09227555566 now!!