NSE Nifty December Future Levels for 19th December 2012
Make My Trade | India (www.makemytrade.in)
- Trading as per support and resistance levels may be quite useful for intraday trading in commodities.
- Resistance is termed as the level where the commodity generally gets some opposite force before it can go further up.
- A support is the level where a Commodity get buying interest before it can fall further.
- Under the normal market conditions or in the absence of some extremely panic news the support and the resistance levels can act as good levels for initiating the buying/selling.
- In general, it is advisable to buy the commodities at support levels and sell at the resistance levels.
- In Intraday, there are few support and resistance levels known as Support1, Support2, Resistance1, Resistance2, etc
Nifty Future Levels for 19th Dec’12
Pivot Level = 5974 Support1 5940 Resistance1 6031 Support2 5883 Resistance2 6064 Support3 5849 Resistance3 6121